NEW IN

12 November 2011














1- Amazing wolf dream catcher hanging above my desk
2- Dream catchers bracelets (I know mum and I got a little over board and bought 50!), they are so cute
3- 3.1 Phillip Lim Cut Out Blue Dress, perfection for summer, so classy yet fresh! I wore it to my casting yesterday...
4- Celine Luggage Bag, Isabel Marant Sneakers, K-Jacques yellow bright Flats, and Baku bikini (that is the naughty picture! so many favorites)
5- Close up of my Tiger Lily leopard bikini, I can't get enough of it and have been wearing it everyday
6- Close up of dream-catchers around my wrist...



2 comments:

  1. HELLO' HANA

    c'est Fany la mu de Joy ou as-tu trouver tes bracelets capteurs de rêves , o cas ou si tu en as je t'en prends plusieurs (bleu si poss) je suis à Tahiti Joy arrive d'OZ le 9 je crois que tu viens avc ta mum le 16 tiens moi o courant stp : paradis-turquoise@mail.pf

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow the dream catchers are super neat!!! I WANT ONE!!! hahaha... you have so much great taste :0) i love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hanalei All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger